We have already come to the end of the 2015-16 Balvihar session. It is difficult to believe that the year passed by so quickly and I would like to THANK YOU personally, as well as on behalf of the Balvihar team, for your continued support. I must add that it is teamwork that counts most of all at the end of the day. A big THANK YOU to all the teachers, volunteers, and parents that helped throughout the year in various activities. It would not have been possible without you all.
I would also like to congratulate all of the graduating kids and wish them luck in their futures. We look forward to their presentations.
Some reminders for Annual Day:
- Snacks start at 3:30 pm and the program starts at 4 pm. There will be no snacks available in the middle of the program so as to keep the focus on presentations and also in order to finish promptly.
- Jiteshji will be giving out wrist bands to all all the paid families. Please collect them from him as you enter. You can buy tickets for $25/family of 5 on this day.
- Vivekji is the designated photographer to cover the entire event. Parents are requested to be seated. The link will be available later for everybody to download the photographs.
- We request all parents to be available at the end of the program to help wrap things up quickly, rather than just a few people.
- The end of the year gift for Balvihar children will be distributed only on the 21st of May. For any reason if a child is unable to attend the program, please ask you friend/family to collect it on your behalf. The year end gift will not be available after Annual Day.
- Our earnest request to please maintain silence throughout the program and feel free to step outside of the hall to discuss anything that can't wait.
- Just a reminder that everyone is a volunteer here. If you get a chance please thank all the volunteers for their time and efforts.
- Please contact any of the volunteers if you are interested in helping next year.