We are already at the end of 2014-15 Balvihar session. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone personally, as well as on behalf of the Balvihar team, for your continued support. I must add that in the end, teamwork counts more than anything else. A special thanks must go out to all the volunteers and parents who helped throughout the year in various activities. It would not have been possible without every single one of you.
I would also like to congratulate all the kids graduating from Balvihar this year and would like to wish them a bright future.
Important Notes for Annual Day:
- Snacks start at 9.30 am and the program begins at 10 am. Please be on time as the program will start promptly and will finish promptly.We hope to finish lunch by 1:30 pm.
- It is an earnest request that parents be available to help throughout the program in various places and remain until the end to help wrap things up quickly.
- All parents and kids are requested to please maintain silence throughout the program. Feel free to step outside of the hall to discuss anything that cannot wait.
- We have a gift for all the Balvihar kids which will be distributed only on Annual Day. For any reason if your child is unable to attend the program, please ask you friend/family to collect it. It will not be available later at any time.
- Just a reminder that everyone in this program is a volunteer. If you get a chance, feel free to thank all the volunteers for their time and efforts.
- 2015-2016 Balvihar begins with the school year in the month of September. Dates will be announced soon. All future communication will be posted online. You can subscribe to the website update by providing your email address. You will automatically get an email when the website is updated with any news.
- Please contact me if you are interested in teaching language or religion in the upcoming year.
- Annual Day program details will be distributed on the day of the event.