Wish you a very happy holi. Some good weather will finally allow us to celebrate holi this Sunday March 30, 2014.
Balvihar team has worked hard to make it a very fun filled and memorable event with some games, craft, and food. Please read this post in its entirety for safe and smooth execution of this event.
- There will be no regular language and religion classes.
- Kids will be engaged in team building games, a fun craft and yummy food followed by the exciting color play (Gulal only provided by Balvihar). This will be your opportunity to forgive and forget and have fun together.
- Please dress appropriately for craft and colors as both involve getting messy J
- Event is open to non Balvihar families. So interested friends and family are welcome.
- We will have Pizza and brownies free for BALVIHAR KIDS only. It will be a dollar for the non Balvihar kids and all parents.
- We are still looking for volunteers to assist in games, craft and food distribution. Please make yourself available while there. Thanks in advance.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CRAFT ONCE DONE. This will also be handed over to you.
Please Heat set your Tote Bag.....before you wash it!!!
1. Please let everything dry completely for atleast 24 hrs.
2. Cover stamped area with a press cloth or parchment paper before you iron. Iron each stamped area for about 2 minutes. Iron both sides.
3. Let your design set for atleast a week before you wash it.
Look forward to seeing you!